The following series is derived from the
American Society of Hematology Slide Bank Teaching Sets
Click here to proceed to teaching sets.
- Introduction to Clinical Hematology
- Normal and Abnormal Peripheral Blood Cells
- Normal and Abnormal Bone Marrow Aspirates
- Normal and Abnormal Bone Marrow Biopsies
- Acute Leukemias
- The Myelodysplasias
- AIDS: Morphology and Annotations
Copyright Dennis Kunkel, University of Hawaii
This program uses a Frames format. If you would like help in using frames please click here.
© 1998 University of Washington, SEATTLE, WA.